Raju Reddy, DDS, MD | Oral Surgeon
Meet Dr. Reddy | Redwood City CA
The long awaited visionary practice of Dr. Raju Reddy has been designed to cater to the individual needs of the patients. Our goal is to provide the optimal indicated treatment for your particular needs based on your individual requirements. Dr. Reddy performs the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery in a safe and serene environment. One should expect great patient-physician relationship along with best possible care that is reliable, efficient and has high quality outcomes. Dr. Reddy delivers care through coordinated efforts of a functional care team in which every member’s skills are optimally employed. The high standards of care and compassion are outcomes of thinking from patient’s perspectives and a proactive follow up with patients. The personal touch makes you and your loved one feel as part of their family.
The highly professional and compassionate care can be felt right from the moment one walks into the office. The staff is committed to making your experience comfortable and convenient, and this comes natural in their endeavor for continual pursuit of excellence. The staff takes great pride in providing genuine customer care.
This modern state of the art facility incorporates stunning yet calming visual and auditory stimulation to comfort patients. The newly renovated office with its warm, calm, soothing decor has the ambience of an upscale spa and will instantly relax your anxiety or fear.
Dr. Reddy’s practice utilizes cutting edge technologies such as computer guided surgery for the placement of implants and jaw surgery. We are also able to offer the latest in bone grafting technologies such as Bone Morphogenetic Protein. We are continually on the forefront of research and applications of new tools to help address the most complicated cases. He continually seeks to keep himself abreast of new trends and treatments by updating his knowledge base by regularly attending CE courses.
Dr. Reddy’s office encourages its patients to utilize the user friendly website to expedite their care and decrease wait time in the reception area. Our easy to navigate virtual office provides multimedia presentations on dental implants, jaw surgery, wisdom teeth, and TMJ. On line registration forms are available; they can help our office provide most efficient care for you. Our office utilizes state of the art digital radiology and electronic medical records.
Our Philosophy and Mission
Our philosophy and our mission is to improve form, restore function and enhance life for our patients. From the moment you enter the office, to completion of your care, you can expect the finest service and professional expertise in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Reddy – At A Glance
- Birmingham Southern College, Bachelor of Science – 1991
- Columbia University, New York, School of Dental and Oral Surgery, DDS – 1996
- Columbia University, New York, School of Public Health, MPH – 1996
- University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, MD – 2000
- University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1996-2002
- University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Department of General Surgery – 2001
- University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Chief Resident -2002
- University of California, San Francisco, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Associate Clinical Professor, 2002-2003
- Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2003- 2004
- Independent Contractor, 2004-present
- Private practice, 2008
- Stanford Hospital, Palo Alto, CA
- Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital, Palo Alto, CA
- California Medical – 2002
- California Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery permit – 2003
- California General Anesthesia permit – 2003
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Cleft/Palate/Craniofacial Association
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry
- Dental Society of New York
- San Mateo Dental Society
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology